Wednesday 28 October 2009

Would you?

When a very good friend of mine suggested I write a blog I did my W frown. This is the name my friend so kindly gives my forehead when I do not respond verbally to her but give her a certain look that ends with a sort of furrowing of my brow that forms almost a W shape! I know! and she is a friend!
Anyway I digress. This friend finds what I have to say actually quite funny which is great as if she didn't she is doing a very good job of lying - and seeing as she is an actor I find myself now doubting this friendship at all. See is this what blogging does? Does it mean you actually write your internal monologue down for others to analyse. I hope not!
Again I digress. Well I thought I would give it a go and see if it is of some interest to you.
I found myself starting up my own business for the very first time in February this year. It was all exciting at first and I was all "bring it on!" not so much "bring it on" now as "bring back my life".

Perhaps I should invite you into a small part of who I am. I actually have a job already and wasn't really looking to start a new business but I felt friend pressure; you know the pressure I mean. When all your friends are telling you to do something because you will be really good at it, so you do it and spend all your time e-mailing and now look Blogging, and they are out at the park or in the sun having a life that you used to have before they told you to start a business that they wanted you to do but you didnt realise that it would so drastically take over your life! Am I ranting? Was that a rant? I didn't mean it to be a rant. Oops.

So I created Tabletasks. I have a website would you care to look? www.tabletasks.com go on have a mooch and I'll catch up with you later. There's even a video of one wedding we did.

Laters

Tabletasks

No comments:

Post a Comment